ACME Boom & Baffle Fabrics
ACME uses only premium, top-grade coated fabrics. With a true chemical bond between the polymer coating and base-weave yarns, our coated fabrics offer big advantages over laminated fabrics: superior seam strength and non-wicking characteristics – without the risk of delamination.
Jaton Coated Fabric
- Standard Color: International Yellow or Orange
- Base Fabric: Nylon @ 6 oz. / sq. yd.
- Finished Coated Weight: 22 oz. / sq. yd.
- Hydrocarbon / U.V. Exposure Rating: Good
Jaton Fabric provides a unique combination of high tear strength and high coating adhesion, resulting in exceptional resistance to abrasion, rips, tears, punctures and thermal shock. Jaton is recommended for use where exposure to hydrocarbons and U.V. light are intermittent.
Jaton Plus Coated Fabric
- Jaton Plus Coated Fabric
- Standard Color: Orange
- Base Fabric: Polyester @ 6 oz. / sq. yd.
- Finished Coated Weight: 24 oz. / sq. yd.
- Hydrocarbon / U.V. Exposure Rating: Very Good
Jaton Plus Fabric uses a specially formulated coating with "Elvaloy" plasticizer, which extends fabric life under U.V. and hydrocarbon exposure by up to 50% compared with regular Jaton. Jaton Plus Fabric is recommended for use where exposure to hydrocarbon and U.V. light are continuous and extended over long periods of time.