Inland & Nearshore Oil Spill Containment Boom
ACME custom manufactures oil spill containment boom in any length using a variety of extremely durable, flexible thermoplastic fabrics. Shop online today!
Boom can be installed in everything from small bodies of water with no prevailing winds or currents, to large lakes, bays, or harbors, with currents and tidal flows or winds that create significant waves.
6" Oil Spill Containment BoomSpecifications
- 6" Diameter Flotation
- Choice of skirt depth (6”, 9”, 12", 18”, or Custom – choose from drop down)
- 1/4" / 5/16" / 3/8" Galvanized Chain Ballast
- 22 oz. / sq. yd. Jaton or 24 oz. / sq. yd Jaton Plus fabric: orange or yellow
- ASTM aluminum quick latch (Z) or slide couplers are recommended
- Top tension cable available on request
Recommended Section Lengths: 50' and 100'
Recommended Use: 6" boom are used in any one or more of these conditions: moderate wind, shallow water or moderate current.