While more and more cities are declaring stay-in-home procedures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, ACME Environmental is dedicated to creating safe work environments for everyone. Whether your business has been deemed essential and remains open and operational, or if you have been temporarily closed for the community’s safety, we are available to disinfect or decontaminate your business to create the safest possible work environment for employees and customers, alike.
These outbreaks have heightened the necessity for disinfection and decontamination services. Our services are made possible with the help of our highly trained employees who have 40-Hour HAZWOPER training, bloodborne pathogen training, qualified fit checked full-face respirators and more. Our practices are based on the latest OSHA standards and we regularly participate in the most up-to-date safety training procedures.
Let us do what we do and create a safe environment for your peace of mind.
ACME Environmental has experience with pathogen outbreaks. In 2015, ACME responded to the highly contagious Avian Flu outbreak and decontaminated and disinfected large-scale poultry farms across Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota.
ACME Environmental’s Disinfection and Decontamination Services Include:
- Response to all types of businesses, schools, retail centers, industrial parks, and city, county, and state government sites
- Performance of services overnight, during work hours for closed businesses, and can begin work within as little as 24 hours after our initial site inspection and the customer negotiated work plan is completed
- Sites can have preventative or responsive disinfection or decontamination services every day, every other day, weekly, bi-weekly, or at any other desired frequency
- Routine performance of decontamination, disinfection, and other hazardous response procedures
- Contaminated site cleanup, emergency response, after-hours response, waste disposal, hazardous and infectious waste management, and any other necessary actions
ACME adheres to CDC guidelines related to COVID-19 response. All materials, disinfectants, cleaners, procedures, and equipment are approved and recommended by the Center for Disease Control to safely and effectively stop and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Safety: By Qualified Personnel
The safety of our employees, customers, and the general public are paramount for ACME Environmental. That’s why ACME provides:
- OSHA physical checks yearly for our employees
- OSHA Hazwoper 40-Hour and Hazwoper 8-Hour Training
- Full-face regulator fit checks
- Disinfection training with Level C PPE
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- Confined space rescue
- Customer- ACME joint safety meetings
ACME Environmental has been an industry leader in the Environmental Response Industry for 44 Years and is a classified Coast Guard Response Organization.
ACME will perform an initial site inspection and develop a customized action plan based on your business needs. We pride ourselves on safety, preparedness, and experience.