Offshore Oil Spill Containment Boom
12" Oil Spill Containment BoomSpecifications
- 12" Diameter Flotation
- Choice of Skirt Depth (24”, 36", or Custom – choose from drop down)
- 1/4" / 5/16" / 3/8" Galvanized Chain Ballast
- 22 oz. / sq. yd. Jaton or 24 oz. / sq. yd Jaton Plus fabric: orange or yellow
- ASTM aluminum quick latch (Z) or slide couplers are recommended
- Top tension cable available on request
Recommended Section Lengths: 50' and 100'
Recommended Use: These boom are recommended for open waters, such as large lakes, bays, harbors or ocean environments. Top cable is recommended when several hundred feet are deployed. 3/8" chain ballast is recommended when tidal flows or currents exist.