Inland & Nearshore Oil Spill Containment Boom
Boom can be installed in everything from small bodies of water with no prevailing winds or currents, to large lakes, bays, or harbors, with currents and tidal flows or winds that create significant waves.
Custom 4" Oil Spill Containment BoomSpecifications
- 4" Diameter Flotation
- Custom skirt depth (specify in request quote form)
- 1/4" or 5/16" Galvanized Chain Ballast
- 22 oz. / sq. yd. Jaton or 24 oz. / sq. yd Jaton Plus fabric: orange or yellow
- ASTM aluminum quick latch (Z) or slide couplers are recommended
- Top tension cable available on request
Recommended Section Lengths: 25', 50' and 100'