Inland & Nearshore Oil Spill Containment Boom
4" Oil Spill Containment BoomSpecifications
- 4" Diameter Flotation
- Choice of skirt depth (6”, 9”, or Custom – choose from drop down)
- 1/4" or 5/16" Galvanized Chain Ballast
- 22 oz. / sq. yd. Jaton or 24 oz. / sq. yd Jaton Plus fabric: orange or yellow
- ASTM aluminum quick latch (Z) or slide couplers are recommended
- Top tension cable available on request
Recommended Section Lengths: 25', 50' and 100'
Recommended Use: 4" boom are floating containment devices for ponds, small lakes, streams, creeks and small rivers where strong currents or winds do not exist.